Build Applications in Cloud
In today’s world it is imperative to deliver cloud-ready apps faster, and the cloud-native way is the recommended way to develop, deliver, and adapt to the constantly changing needs, as it is a time efficient method.
The benefit of creating new applications powered by cloud-native development is that organizations can focus on innovation and experimentation, all while mitigating risks. Encompassing several technologies such as - DevOps, Platform as a Service, Micro-Services and containers, Cloud Native applications can launch a focused impact on your business.
At CIGNEX, our dedicated team of Cloud Experts can help your organization to leverage the complete potential of cloud native application capabilities to achieve agility, and efficiency.
Our 365 degree approach helps you to code, build, deploy, and manage all the applications without compromising security, privacy or quality. Our unique tools, accelerators, and best practices are just what your organization might be in need of. Explore flexible options for quick wins, proofs-of-concept (POCs) and end-to-end application lifecycle services that transform your application for the better.
So what are you waiting for? Jumpstart your cloud native strategy today.
20 years of development and deployment experience across various verticals/industries
Dedicated and certified team of cloud experts
Partner with Major Cloud Platforms – AWS & Google Cloud Platform
Proven Agile methodologies to monitor every sprint, code commitments, strategies, and design concepts
Why Cloud Native Development?
Provide a superior customer experience by improving your time to market by up to 50%
Automatically scale up and down nearly instantaneously depending on traffic
Prevent vendor lock-in with open standards & deploy to multiple clouds with continuous integration and delivery pipeline
Cloud Native Development Offerings
Modernize your workforce and optimize your application development process in this disruptive era with Cloud Native environment - a combination of DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Micro services, and Containers.
Our experts can help you accelerate your journey by providing you with methods and practices required to successfully develop and deploy cloud native applications.
Cloud Migrations may present many challenges and organizations need operations for cloud infrastructure to be fast, consistent, and secure. The Cloud Infrastructure Automation Technology is utilized to provide servers and computer data centers through metadata files, as opposed to physical configuration. This concept in practice is known as implementing "infrastructure as code" or performing continuous configuration automation.
Cloud Infrastructure Automation Technology can be used to reuse preconfigured infrastructure and ensure configuration visibility at all times, thus inevitably reducing down time.
CIGNEX provides the foundation for cloud infrastructure automation with infrastructure as code for provisioning, compliance, and management across public clouds, private data centers, and third-party services. We utilize the following cloud infrastructure automation tools based on what your cloud infrastructure needs.
- Terraform : Terraform Cloud is a SaaS application that implements the best workflow for building infrastructure as code with Terraform.
- CloudFormation : AWS CloudFormation is a Model and provision for all your cloud infrastructure resources. It allows you to model your entire infrastructure and application resources with either a text file or programming languages.
- Azure Resource Manager : Azure Resource Manager is the deployment and management service for Azure. It provides a management layer that enables you to work with the resources in your solution as a group and allows you to create, update, and delete resources in your Azure account in a single, coordinated operation.
Serverless is the native architecture of the cloud that enables you to increase your agility and innovation by allowing you to build and run applications and services while eliminating infrastructure management tasks such as server or cluster provisioning, patching, operating system maintenance, and capacity provisioning.
CIGNEX can provide you a set of fully managed services that you can use to build and run Serverless applications. Now you can stop worrying about ensuring your applications fault tolerance and availability, but instead, focus on product innovation while enjoying the benefits of faster time-to-market.
Within a short period of time, containers have changed the way software organizations build, ship, and maintain applications exponentially. Container orchestration is all about managing and maintaining the lifecycles of containers, especially in large, dynamic environments.
So should you switch to Container orchestration? Well, the move to containerized application enables businesses to get the shortened development lifecycles, optimal cloud resource usage and the applications running in containers operate exceedingly fast.
Container orchestration tools provide a framework for managing containers and Micro-Services architecture at scale. Kubernetes is one such tool that can be used for container lifecycle management.
CIGNEX can help you develop a container strategy & optimization roadmap with
- Amazon Kubernetes Services : Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a premiere solution for running cloud native apps, and makes it easy to run Kubernetes in the cloud with scalable and highly-available virtual machine infrastructure, community-backed service integrations, and Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS), a certified conformant, managed Kubernetes service.
CIGNEX can help you navigate your way by selecting the right Kubernetes installation distribution based on your needs. If you are interested to explore Kubernetes on AWS, contact us now.
- Azure Kubernetes Services : Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is an open-source fully managed container orchestration service that offers serverless Kubernetes, an integrated continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) experience and enterprise-grade security and governance.
CIGNEX can help you adopt Azure Kubernetes and enable you to dynamically scale your application infrastructure with agility.
Tools for Cloud Native Development
Request a Consultation
Let us get back to you by entering the details below