Liferay 7/DXP UI Training specifically deals with the complete layout structure for the Liferay 7/DXP Application to be used by the Liferay developers. Liferay 7/DXP UI Online Training includes the basic introduction to theme development using NodeJS, AlloyUI, SAAS CSS frameworks and many more. In addition to it, Liferay 7/DXP Themes development can be easily performed with the help of Theme Generator and also Themelets is the terminology used by Liferay 7/DXP developers for working with Liferay 7/DXP UI Developments on large scale. Liferay UI Development Training involves the information for the Portlet Decorators for designing the themes developed especially for the Liferay 7/DXP Application. The overall Designing and the look-up of the portal is completely handled by the Liferay 7/DXP UI Theme Development Training. On the completion of Liferay 7/DXP UI Training, the Liferay 7/DXP developers grasps the opportunity to understand Liferay 7/DXP Theming in Application
- Designing the themes for the complete User Interface with which User Friendly applications are being created.
- Management of the various plugins for the Theme Development are created and used thoroughly into the applications
- Primary aim for this training is to provide the skill sets for the theme generation and invoking the functionalities into the application.
Advantages of Liferay 7/DXP UI Training
- Clear understanding of default structure for the Liferay pages
- Learn different color schemes for the themes with Customized layout designs
- Combination of HTML5, CSS3 and YUI3 for UI Development of Liferay with out of box portlet
- Liferay plugin theme development and Liferay IDE in Eclipse
- Themes Introduction(Node JS, Alloy UI , SAAS CSS framework, Metal JS).
- Themes Generator
- Installing Theme Generator, Sass on Windows
- Running the Themes Generator
- Creating and Installing Themelets
- Resources with Themes
- Working with Portlet Decorators
- Adding Portlet Decorator to a Theme
- Applying Portlet Decorators to Embedded Portlets
- Layout Templates with Themes Generator
- Creating Layout templates with layout sub-generator
- Creating custom thumbnail for layout template
- Creating Layout Templates Manually
- Embedding Portlets in Themes and Layout Templates
- Adding a Portlet to Custom Theme Layout Template
- Implementing Theme Contributors
- Context Contributors
- Theming Portlets
- Portlet FTL, Portlet Decorators
- Importing Lexicon CSS into a theme
- Lexicon Features
- Lexicon Structure
- Customizing Atlas in Liferay Portal
- Extending Atlas with the Classic Theme
- Customizing Lexicon base in Liferay Portal
- Adding third party Theme
- Creating theme using Plugin SDK.
- Theme Migration from 6.2 to 7.0.