Apache Camel is a open-source, lightweight and rule-based software router that are being used for a wide variety of applications. Apache Camel Corporate training includes the information about the routing and mediation rules using various domain-specific languages like Java based API, XML Configuration and many more. The complete architecture for Apache Camel is the leading point making the Application more dependent on developers. The concept of Message Model comes into action which makes the developers to work with the various data models created for the applications to include in the complete Application. Many of the settings for Apache Camel is introduced in the Apache Camel Corporate training which in turn helps the developers to work with advanced scenarios for Camel Application. On the completion of Apache Camel Corporate Training, the aspirants or developers grasps the understanding of Apache Camel in real world Applications
- Trainee will be able to work on smart routing rules with any Development Environment with use of Apache Camel.
- It empowers to define routing and mediation rules in a variety of domain-specific languages.
- Works directly with any kind of Transport or messaging model.
- It can be used to write software routing rules and supports different transport protocols.
- Apache Camel lets you work with the same API regardless which kind of Transport is used – so learn the API once and you can interact with all the Components provided out-of-box.
- Apache Camel provides support for Bean Binding and seamless integration with popular frameworks such as Spring, Blueprint and Guice. Camel also has extensive support for unit testing your routes.
- Get started with Camel; learn what is Camel and what is use of Camel
- Learn about architecture of Camel and concepts
- Learn types of abstraction for modeling messages
- Install and configure Apache Camel and deploy your first application
- Learn how to create routing application with Camel. Learn what is endpoint and how to communicate with FTP, JMS and create routes using JAVA & Spring
- Understand data transformation and learn how camel can help to transform data into one format to another
- Learn how to reduce coupling using bean and also work with bean registries, bean methods and bean binding
- Learn how Apache Camel has implemented EIPs, Aggregator, Splitter, Dynamic Router, Routing Slip, Load Balancer
- Learn how to work with component such as File, CXF Web services, JMS, Database, JPA, SEDA and Timer
- Understand the need of transaction and how to use and configure transaction using Spring’s transaction management
- Learn out of the box error handling provided by Camel
- Understand Camel’s threading model and how to use and configure thred pools and profiles
- Developing and deploying your camel project with Eclipse IDE and Maven
- Learn hot to use Camel Test Kit and testing using mocks and without mocks
- Understand monitoring camel instances, tracking application activities, notification and managing Camel applications