Alfresco Content Services Online Training focuses on the creation of Application using Enterprise Content Management (ECM) for content management. The content in the application can be created anywhere and can be accessed from any location and the developers can easily work and integrate with any other business applications. The Alfresco Content Services when generally combined with any of the platform’s extensive process, the content really works and the flow of the business works easily. The Alfresco Training generally starts with the installation and performing some basic configuration using Alfresco. Alfresco Content Service Training includes adding some content to the application, performing some decision making capabilities, improving productivity and many other operations. With the help of Alfresco Content Service, organization can easily work and can make secure their applications.
- Custom content model Creation, Deployment and Building.
- Overview of each process of the content model.
- Deep discussion on the Constrain.
- Complete understanding of Enterprise Content Management System.
- Full Compatibility with Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Web Developers
- Developer – Having knowledge XML.
- Getting start with Alfresco Platform
- Management Concept
- Document Management
- Web content Management
- Custom content Application Management
- Architecture Concept
- High Level Architecture
- Open Source Architecture
- Customization Concept
- Basic Customization
- Advance Customization
- Overview on Alfresco SDK
- Content Model
- Custom Model & Custom Type
- Adding Properties to type
- Adding aspect to content Model
- Finishing up Model
- Property Indexing
- Automatically Content Handling
- With Actions
- With Behaviors
- With Transformers
- With Extractors
- Customization of Share Methodology
- Exposing Content
- REST API
- Work Flow Understanding